Serving Myerstown and Surrounding Areas
Vehicle Titling & Registration, Notary Public and Fax & Copy Services

Tulpy Tax & Tags is a locally owned and operated business, serving Myerstown and the surrounding areas. We are a bonded and insured Service Agent for PennDOT, assisting with most of your motor vehicle needs using instant online processing. That means you’ll leave our office with a registration card and plate instead of a temporary tag and pink slip.

We’re also authorized to work on behalf of the Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission and the Department of Conservation & Natural Resources for all of your boating, ATV, and snowmobiles.

A bonded Notary Public is always on site during regular business hours to assist with paperwork requiring a witnessed signature. Fax and copy services are also available.

  • Instant Registration Renewals and Duplicates
  • Title Transfers
  • Transit Tags for Out-of-State buyers
  • Instant Plate Replacements
  • ATV and Snowmobile Registration
  • Boat Title and Registration Transfers
  • Antique, Vintage, and Classic Plates
  • Handicapped Placards
  • Vanity Plates
  • Weight Class Changes and Combinations
  • Reconstructed Titles
  • 24/7 availability through our on-call line

A Commitment to Customer Satisfaction

Tulpy Tax & Tags owe our clients for our continued success. As such, we are committed to providing personal, friendly service and customer satisfaction.

We offer services on a Walk-In basis, which means you never have to worry about going over your appointment length. We take the time to walk our clients through the entire process and paperwork required by PennDOT for each motor vehicle transaction. If there’s a problem, we’ll make it right.

Checklist for Faster Service

In order to better serve our customers, having the correct paperwork can save you the hassle of making multiple trips! If you can answer YES! to the following questions, you’ve probably got everything you need to come see us today!

  • Do you have a valid Pennsylvania Photo Driver’s License, ID Card, Photo Exempt Card, or a valid Armed Forces Common Access Card?
  • Is the address listed on your Identification card correct, or do you have a signed change of address card?
  • Do you have a physical copy of your valid insurance card? For customers with electronic proof of insurance, you can email a copy to us at or have one faxed to us at 717-628-1267.
  • Are all parties involved coming to the office at one time, or do you have a signed, notarized document issuing Power Of Attorney?
  • For title work, do you have the physical title, unsigned (unless signatures/information has been notarized by another certified Notary Public)?
  • If you are doing business on behalf of a company, do you have a letter of authorization on company letterhead?

Each situation is different, so please feel free to contact us today for a personalized list of documents you will need to complete your transaction.

Free Quotes!

Before spending any amount of money it is important to know exactly what you are receiving for your hard earned cash. We’re happy to quote an up-to-date price on the services you’re interested in, as well as going over the necessary information you will need to bring with you, such as valid identification and insurance.